(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
The Broadway is a convertible lowrider featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Broadway is styled to bear resemblance to an open top car from the late 1940s, specifically based on a 1947 Cadillac Series 62 for the body style and 1948 Chevrolet Fleetmaster for the front fascia. It is only available in convertible form.
Broadways are also the only vehicles in the game that allows the player to do Pimping missions. In addition, being a lowrider that supports hydraulics from Loco Low Co., a Broadway can be used to participate in the Lowrider Challenge in Unity Station, Los Santos. If it has hydraulics, the lowrider control for hopping interferes with starting a pimping mission and vice versa, making it unfavorable for doing stunts and tricks.
The Broadway's road-going credentials are good, possessing a good top speed and responsive cornering and braking. However, the Broadway's speed is hampered by slightly delayed acceleration, and can easily flip over if the hydraulics are jacked up. Although it doesn't appear to have a visible fuel cap, it will explode if the back license plate gets shot.
Being classified as a lowrider, the Broadway can only be modified at Loco Low Co., which provides the following modifications to the car:
|Paint Jobs||Paintjob 1||$ 500|
|Paintjob 2||$ 500|
|Colors||Car Color 1||$ 150|
|Car Color 2||$ 150|
|Exhausts||Chromer Exhaust||$ 500|
|Slamin Exhaust||$ 500|
|Front Bumper||Chromer Bumper||$ 1000|
|Slamin Bumper||$ 900|
|Rear Bumper||Chromer Bumper||$ 1000|
|Slamin Bumper||$ 900|
|Side Skirts||Chrome Strips||$ 1000|
|Car Stereo||Bass Boost||$ 100|
|Nitro||2x Nitrous||$ 200|
|5x Nitrous||$ 500|
|10x Nitrous||$ 1000|
- Parked next to a gas station in Idlewood with a unique white paint job and purple-colored interior.
- Sometimes spawns around San Fierro.
- Commonly spawns around the El Corona and Little Mexico, being driven by members of the Varrios Los Aztecas.
- Can be seen driving or parking at The Strip, Las Venturas.
- Sometimes seen driving around Vinewood.
- Jizzy's Broadway has purple seats with a beech-color paintjob and bears a license plate which reads HO 2 HO.
- The Broadway is a gang car for the Varrios Los Aztecas.
- The default radio station in the Broadway is Master Sounds 98.3, or Playback FM if Carl steals one from an Aztecas gang member.
- The car slightly resembles a Hermes, but a convertible version.
- The Broadway is only featured as a convertible, but as such CJ will never hop over the door as opposed to other convertibles, such as the Comet.
- The Beta design of the car feature the car with Vice City's lowrider rims.
- Both the Cadillac Series 62 Convertible and the Chevrolet Fleetmaster Convertible appeared as drivable vehicles in L.A Noire, a game also made by Rockstar Games.
- Jizzy's Broadway is beech-colored and has purple seats, but in the mission Ice Cold Killa, it has a teal paintjob and has teal seats. He may had bought a new one sometime after the mission, Jizzy, because CJ had to either keep or destroy Jizzy's Broadway due to the police putting out an APB on it.