| MISSION |
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto III|
|Location:||Wichita Gardens, Shoreside Vale|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
Bullion not collected in time
|Unlocked by:||Rigged to Blow|
- "Yo, a Federal Reserve flight just smashed down at Francis International. There's platinum all over the strip. Get a car and snatch up as much as you can. You can drop the bling off at one of my garages."
- ― D-Ice
D-Ice wants Claude to collect at least 30 pieces of platinum bullion that a plane had scattered around Pike Creek. The vehicle Claude is driving in will become heavier the more platinum that is collected. Claude eventually drives to the area, collecting all pieces of platinum. The platinum are then dropped off at D-Ice's garage just east of the location.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get a vehicle
- Head to the location where the cargo is scattered, you need to collect 30 pieces of bullion
- Drop off the bullion at D-Ice's lockup
- One star is added to the player's wanted level, regardless of currently having one, after collecting five pieces of bullion in quick succession and another star after the next ten. It is cleared upon entering the lock-up though.
- Although D-Ice says that a Federal Reserve flight crashes at Francis International and the bullion was scattered over the strip (Supposedly the airstrip). You will not find any plane crashed onto the airport and the bullion was actually scattered around the streets of Pike Creek, not the 'strip'.