- "The latest Chinese import taking America by storm, this rifle is known for its balanced handling. Lightweight and very controllable in automatic fire."
- ―GTA V decription on the Rockstar Games Social Club.
Design and Performance
The rifle has the same damage per bullet as the Carbine Rifle and has a much greater rate of fire than the Advanced Rifle giving it solid damage per second. Though the accuracy is a bit mediocre being equal to the Assault Rifle, grip and scope attachments can help compensate for this.
Compared to the Advanced Rifle, it is roughly a tradeoff of damage per shot for an increased rate of fire. This means the clip will empty faster and total damage output is lower when using the Bullpup Rifle, but damage per second is roughly equal while increasing the chances of headshots.
- Default clip (30 rounds) - Equipped by default
- Rounds x60
- Extended clip (60 rounds)
- Black tint - Equipped by default
- Army tint
- LSPD tint
- Green tint (Online only)
- Orange tint (Online only)
- Pink tint (Online only)
- Golden tint (Online only)
- Platinum tint (Online only)
- Artwork of the rifle released during the run-up to The High Life Update suggests that it was originally going to be modeled after the L85A2, featuring the same receiver, handguard, charging handle and carrying handle.
- According to markings on the gun, Hawk & Little produces this weapon, which contradicts its description of being a Chinese import, or it might be manufactured under the original manufacturer's license, such as other weapons in real life.
- In the enhanced version, if a scope is attached, it will move downwards slightly when reloading. This is more easily seen in the first person mode.