|This article or section is Under Construction.|
- "The media and the government would have us believe that torture is some neccesary thing. We need it to get information, to assert ourselves. Did we get any information out of you? Exactly. Torture's for the torturer...or for the guy giving orders to the torturer. You torture for the good times - we should all admit that. It's useless as a means of getting information."
- ―Trevor Philips
Michael receives a phone call from Steve Haines telling Michael to go to a warehouse and meet Trevor. There, he and Trevor find Haines and Dave Norton along with Mr. K. Haines wants Michael to assassinate Tahir Javan, an Azerbaijani man who Haines and Norton claim has ties to terrorism. Mr. K had previously set up an audio-visual system for Javan and so is the FIB's sole source of information. Haines orders to Michael to go with Norton to locate Javan, while Trevor and Haines remain in the warehouse with Mr. K.
Michael and Norton drive to their first location, a home in Los Santos, but this turns out to be a false lead. Haines then orders Trevor to torture Mr. K in order to discover Javan's whereabouts. There are four ways in which Trevor can torture Mr K:
- Beating him with a wrench
- Electrical shocks from a car battery
- Extracting a tooth using pliers
The first round of torture reveals that Javan is actually at a beach house in Chumash. Michael and Norton drive to the home, but once there, they discover that a party is in full swing and that there are several men present who could possibly be Javan. At this point, Haines orders Trevor to engage in more torture. Through three additional rounds of torture, Mr. K reveals that Javan is:
- A man of average height and weight
- Has a beard
- Is a chain smoker and left handed
Through these clues, Michael is able to identify Javan and assassinate him.
Back at the warehouse, Haines tells Trevor that Mr. K is expendable and orders Trevor to kill Mr. K after Haines has left. Once Haines departs, Trevor instead decides to free Mr. K. He guides Mr. K from the warehouse and into a waiting vehicle, at which point he drives Mr. K to the airport.
Gold Medal Completion
● Don't Stop Me Now - Complete without Mr. K's heart stopping
● Electrocutioner - Electrocute Mr. K
● The Tooth Hurts - Pull out Mr. K's tooth
● Wrenched - Hit Mr. K with the wrench
● It's Legal! - Waterboard Mr. K
- This mission is said to be the one of the most controversial content in the whole franchise, and have received heavy critics from various media.
- The sub-achievement "Don't Stop Me Now" is a reference of a popular song by Queen, which has the same title.
- Shortly before entering the warehouse as Michael, Trevor can be seen crapping behind a dumpster, much to Michael's disgust.