|Tagline(s):||"Where America vegetates."|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
Grand Theft Auto V
|Locations:||Vinewood Hills, Los Santos|
- "International television network, responsible for groundbreaking programming that leads America straight off a cliff."
- ― Description at Bawsaq.com.
CNT, short for Conglomerated National Television, is a fictional television network in the HD Universe that began broadcasting in 1974. The player can buy stocks from then at the Bawsaq.com website in GTA V.
The name is a play on US TV networks CNN and TNT, and possibly CMT and Cartoon Network since the font of the logo is Lubalin Graph, which is also used on Cartoon Network's current branding. However, the acronym is actually a play on the vulgar word "cunt".
- I'm Rich
- The Serrated Edge
- A History of Liberty City (Part 2 in EFLC)
- Princess Robot Bubblegum (for TBoGT)
- American Asshole
- America's Next Top Hooker
- Bad Girlz: Carwash Fundraiser
- Conjoined Twins (Season 2 in TBoGT)
- Drunk Daddy and the Door
- Fear The Dark Finger
- Funeral Factor
- Gold Diggers of Liberty City (TBoGT)
- Patriot 500
- Shitty Singer Competition
- Z Games
- Super Classy Touch Limo
- Karin Dilettante
- Higgins Helitours
- Cluckin' Bell
- Sully's Auto Mart
- LCPD recruitment
- Impotent Rage
- Gordon Moorehead Rides Again
- Underbelly of Paradise
- Princess Robot Bubblegum (PS4/Xbox One/PC only)
- Cunning Stunt Academy
- Mount Zonah Medical Center
- San Andreas State Lottery
- San Andreas Tourism Board
- San Andreas Department of Water & Power
- A TV station called CNT (Central Nacional de Televisão) exists in real life in Brazil.
- CNT's BAWSAQ stock market name is "CNTU" in GTA IV, but has changed to simply "CNT" in GTA V.
- Coincidentally, the CNT logo resembles the logo used by AMC since March 2013. Ironically, the CNT logo was used much earlier.
- Pronouncing it as a word rather than saying the abbreviation makes it sound like the word "cunt," a reference to Rockstar's crude humor.