CNT, short for Conglomerated National Television, is a fictional television network in Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V. The name is a play on US TV networks CNN and TNT, and possibly CMT, however, the acronym is actually a play on the vulgar word "cunt".
CNT is listed on the BAWSAQ. It is traded as "CNTU" in GTA IV, but has changed to simply "CNT" in GTA V.
Grand Theft Auto IV
- I'm Rich
- The Serrated Edge
- A History of Liberty City (Part 2 in EFLC)
- Princess Robot Bubblegum (for TBoGT)
- American Asshole
- America's Next Top Hooker
- Bad Girlz: Carwash Fundraiser
- Conjoined Twins (Season 2 in TBoGT)
- Drunk Daddy and the Door
- Fear The Dark Finger
- Funeral Factor
- Gold Diggers of Liberty City (TBoGT)
- Patriot 500
- Shitty Singer Competition
- Z Games
- Super Classy Touch Limo
- Karin Dilettante
- Higgins Helitours
- Cluckin' Bell
- Sully's Auto Mart
- LCPD recruitment
Grand Theft Auto V
- A TV station called CNT (Central Nacional de Televisão) exists in real life in Brazil.
- In Grand Theft Auto V, the player can buy CNT shares via bawsaq.com.
- CNT's BAWSAQ stock market name is "CNTU" in GTA IV, but has changed to simply "CNT" in GTA V.