- "Where America vegetates"
- ―GTA V in-game advertisement
CNT, short for Conglomerated National Television, is a fictional television network in the HD Universe that began broadcasting in 1974. The name is a play on US TV networks CNN and TNT, and possibly CMT and Cartoon Network since the font of the logo is Lubalin Graph, which is also used on Cartoon Network's current branding. However, the acronym is actually a play on the vulgar word "cunt".
CNT is listed on the BAWSAQ. It is traded as "CNTU" in GTA IV, but has changed to simply "CNT" in GTA V.
Grand Theft Auto IV
- I'm Rich
- The Serrated Edge
- A History of Liberty City (Part 2 in EFLC)
- Princess Robot Bubblegum (for TBoGT)
- American Asshole
- America's Next Top Hooker
- Bad Girlz: Carwash Fundraiser
- Conjoined Twins (Season 2 in TBoGT)
- Drunk Daddy and the Door
- Fear The Dark Finger
- Funeral Factor
- Gold Diggers of Liberty City (TBoGT)
- Patriot 500
- Shitty Singer Competition
- Z Games
- Super Classy Touch Limo
- Karin Dilettante
- Higgins Helitours
- Cluckin' Bell
- Sully's Auto Mart
- LCPD recruitment
Grand Theft Auto V
- Dude Eat Dog
- Implant Outsource
- Impotent Rage (viewable)
- Moorehead Rides Again (viewable)
- Rehab Island
- Underbelly of Paradise (viewable)
- A TV station called CNT (Central Nacional de Televisão) exists in real life in Brazil.
- In Grand Theft Auto V, the player can buy CNT shares via bawsaq.com.
- CNT's BAWSAQ stock market name is "CNTU" in GTA IV, but has changed to simply "CNT" in GTA V.
- Coincidentally, the CNT logo resembles the logo used by AMC since March 2013. Ironically, the CNT logo was used much earlier.