|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City|
|Full name:||Cameron Jones|
|Also known as:||Cam|
|Date of birth:||1947|
|Date of death:||1986 (Aged 39, player's choice)|
|Home:||Vice Port, Vice City|
|Main affiliation:||Tommy Vercetti|
|Businesses:||Cam's Can Openers|
|Voiced by:||Greg Sims|
- "Beats losing my ass in a cell!"
- ― Cam Jones
Cam resides in Vice City and runs his own business, Cam's Can Openers. Cam is a kleptomaniac safecracker who has been arrested by the Vice City Police Department after he was spotted running down the street with a safe he could not open. Cam was awaiting trial for attempted robbery, which would see him sentenced to ten years in jail.
Tommy Vercetti frees him from the VCPD headquarters to perform a heist on a bank, needing Cam as a bombsetter and a safepick.
Cam, along with Tommy, Hilary King and Phil Cassidy pull off the heist but the fate of Cam is left up to the player. The player can choose to let Cam die during the bank heist or can help save Cam and Phil. If Cam dies, the game script indicates that Tommy and Phil get a bigger profit from the heist, although the amount the player receives for completing the mission does not change. If Cam lives and the player takes him to his safe house, the game acts as Cam has died, as Cam never says a word at his safe house.
VCPD Crime Tree RecordEdit
- Claims to be expert safe cracker. Expertise is thankfully dubious.
- Currently awaiting trial for attempted robbery. Was caught running down street with safe he couldn't open. Likely to get ten years.
- Confirmed kleptomaniac.
- We believe he often works with Phil Cassidy.
- Legal representation from Rosenberg & Associates. Certain to be sent down. Rosenberg can get even an innocent man put away and Jones is known to be guilty.
- Thought to have issues with women and bank managers.
- GTA Vice City