|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City|
|Location:||Little Havana, Vice City|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Death of Tommy Vercetti|
|Unlocked by:||Stunt Boat Challenge|
Tommy Vercetti goes to Café Robina and meets Umberto Robina, who has started an open gang war with the Haitians, sending his men to attack their drug factory in Little Haiti. The factory, however, is proving impregnable and so Umberto sends Vercetti to drive some new Cuban gangsters to the scene and help the steal the Haitian's van loaded with a drugs shipment. Vercetti leaves the café and finds a four-door vehicle and returns to collect three Cubans before driving to The Well Stacked Pizza Co. store opposite an alleyway leading to the factory, dropping off the Cubans and meeting Rico. Vercetti kills a number of Haitians guarding the entrance and, after their dead, some Cubans run down the alleyway and into the factory walls, but are killed by a sniper. Vercetti, now joined by three more Cubans, kills the sniper and enters the factory walls, killing all the Haitians he meets. Vercetti and Rico then get into the Haitian van and drive it back to the café.
- Rico (optional) Can be killed by Tommy Vercetti, After he gets in the vehicle. Although it does not effect the storyline.
- Unnamed Cuban Members - All killed by the Haitian sniper.
- Haitian sniper - Killed by Tommy Vercetti.
- Cuban reinforcements (optional) - All can be killed by Tommy Vercetti, Although it does not effect the storyline.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get a car and pick up the Cubans from outside Robina's Café
- Go and drop the Cubans off at the fight
- KILL ALL OF THE HAITIANS
- Take out the sniper
- Finish off the rest of the Hatians so the Cubans can move forward
- Return to Robina's Café with the van and park it round the back
- The song that can be heard playing in the background during the opening cutscene is "Maracaibo Oriental" by Benny Moré. The song is also featured on the in-game radio station Radio Espantoso.
- In the iOS version, all dialogue referring to the Haitians in the cutscene is censored.
|iPad 2 Version|