Cap The Collector
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City|
|Location:||Vice City Print Works, Little Havana|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
Forelli Thugs escape
|Unlocks:||Keep Your Friends Close...|
|Unlocked by:||Cop Land|
and at least seven completed profitable places
Sonny is getting impatient with Tommy since he never paid him the money which was lost during the drug deal. He is also angry that he has cut off all his connections with him. Due to this he sends members of his family to attempt to tax Tommy's various business setups. After hearing that trouble is going down in the Print Works from a desperate Ken Rosenberg, Tommy heads to the Print Works only to find Earnest beaten up. Earnest tells Tommy that some Forelli members came to take their cut for Sonny, Tommy becomes angry at this and tells Earnest to take some rest while he goes to take care of the problem. Afterwards, Tommy finds Sonny's goons taxing his business and kills them all. Tommy then gets a call from Lance to come immediately to Vercetti Estate because they have big problems.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- The Mafia is taking your businesses. Find them and kill them
- You've capped the Collectors. More are on their way.
- Usually, there are three waves of business collectors.
- Occasionally, all three waves will head for Sunshine Autos and get stuck. Therefore, Tommy can kill them easily. This was tested and confirmed on the Android version.
- The Forelli members have the same model as Harry and Lee.
|iPad 2 Version|