|Vehicle type||Civilian motorcycle|
|Body style||Sport bike|
|Capacity||2 (rider and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V |
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Price||FREE (Online) (Collector's Edition)|
- "This superbike from Nagasaki is extra lightweight because of its carbon body, resulting in a very fine line between "joy to drive" and "infernal deathtrap". It's a line worth treading."
- ―Legendarymotorsport.net description.
The Nagasaki Carbon RS is a sport bike featured in Grand Theft Auto V. It is available exclusively to players who bought the Collector's Edition in the previous gen version, however, it appears as a normal vehicle in the enhanced version.
The Carbon RS is a lightweight bike with a short wheelbase and as expected, it is very nimble, it can easily perform a wheelie and a stoppie, the bike however, has only average top speed, which can be easily beaten by the Bati 800, although its acceleration and maneuverability compensates the top speed, matching the other sports bikes.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
190 mph/ 306 kph
- In Single-Player, if the player has the Collector's Edition, the vehicle can be found, along with the Hotknife, in each character's away-from-home garage.
- It can be purchased for free in GTA Online from Legendarymotorsport.net. For those who do not own the Collector's Edition, the bike is listed as "Out of Stock."
- Can be bought for $40,000 in the enhanced version of the game.
- This is the first vehicle in the Grand Theft Auto series to feature full CFRP body construction. However, the Dinka Double T has an option to convert parts of the frame into carbon fiber.
- This vehicle's paint job cannot be changed.
- The wheel colors on the Carbon RS had a glitch where they could be purchased, but did not take effect, leaving the wheels unchanged. This was later fixed as of the 1.02 patch.
- When finishing a race in the Carbon RS, the dot on the leaderboard at the side of the vehicle's name shows that it's paintjob is white, even though it is not customizable and the default paintjob is black.
- When viewing your Online garage on the Social Club website, the Carbon RS design is used as the diagram model for all sports bikes.