|This article needs more images.|
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of GTA Wiki|
Threatening owners in Vice City Stories by smashing up the stores will make them hand over around $100. They may also drop the same after being killed.
In GTA V they can either be shot at or the player can threat the store owner to open the machine. There is also an option in some stores where the player is give an option to open a register by pressing a button.
GTA Vice City
- Ryton Aide and any other Drugstores scattered around Vice City
- Jewelry Stores
- Well Stacked Pizza Stores
GTA San Andreas
GTA Vice City Stories
- Convenience Stores, Supermarkets and Butchers/Delis
- King Knuts
- All TW@ Internet Cafes
- All Laundromats scattered around Liberty City and Alderney
- Russian Clothes Shop, Hove Beach, Broker (cannot be opened)
- Modo Clothing Store, North Holland, Algonquin
- 24/7 Stores (some stores do not have accessible interiors)
- Limited Service stores
- Rob's Liquor Stores