| MISSION |
Cash and Burn
Killing the gangsters
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars|
|Location:||Lower Easton, Algonquin, Liberty City|
|Unlocks:||Dragon Haul Z|
|Unlocked by:||Missed the Boat?|
- Zhou: "The Koreans have had to relinquish their protection racket in castle gardens, thanks to your repeated attacks on them. Why did you do this?"
- Huang: "I had my reasons."
- Zhou: "Oh, yes - 'revenge' - you're an idiot. We used to get a slice of that deal, but now some Irish thugs have taken over, we get fuck all."
- —Zhou Ming and Huang Lee
Get in front of the gate and destroy the lock through a minigame. There will be 18 suplies scatered through the construction site that must be burned. After destroying 4 suplies, Irish killers will start to appear to stop the player, use the flamethrower to kill then more fast, just be careful to not get to close to then while they are being burned to not lose health, there will be some health packs in the construction site in case the player needs to replenish health. A good way to make this mission more easy, is to complete the Firefighter side mission with a gold medal, to become fireproof. Upon the burning of all the goods, the mission is completed.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Zhou has left a flamethrower for you to collect in a nearby car
- You've collect the flamethrower, head over to the construction site
- Exit your vehicle
- Approach the gate lock
- Smash the lock
- Find and incinerate the building supplies
There is no monetary reward for this mission, however the next mission, Dragon Haul Z is unlocked.
Mission Replay description
"My attacks on the Koreans caused them to lose a protection racket in Castle Gardens.
The Irish Killers moved in, but Zhou had me burn them out.
I love the smell of baked potato-heads in the morning."
- The mission's name is a play from the quote "Crash and Burn", an idiom to suddenly destroy something, such as totaling a car at a high-speed impact.
|Cash and Burn|