| MISSION |
Cash In Kazuki's Chips
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories|
|Location:||Toshiko Kasen's Apartment, Torrington|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|Unlocks:||Bringing the House Down|
|Unlocked by:||A Date with Death|
- "My men dishonor me... but it is fitting that I kill you myself. You two! Leave us! I am going to enjoy thrusting my sword into you!"
- ― Kazuki Kasen
Cash in Kazuki's Chips is the final mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Toshiko Kasen, the wife of Yakuza leader Kazuki Kasen, from her apartment in Torrington, Staunton Island, Liberty City.
Toshiko informs Toni that now Kazuki knows of their actions, he is coming to kill both of them. Toni decides to kill Kazuki before he arrives and goes to a compound in Belleville Park, where he is ambushed by Yakuza gang members coming from the compound and from Yakuza Stingers. Toni manages to escape, killing them all, but Kazuki escapes in a helicopter, flying to his casino in Torrington. Toni follows him and kills the Yakuza men guarding the casino. On the roof of the casino, Kazuki challenges Toni to a sword fight, which Toni wins. Toni returns to Toshiko's apartment, where a distraught Toshiko realizes what she has done. Wanting to be truly free she kills herself, by falling out of her apartment window, landing on a car below.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Head over to Kazuki's place and kill him
- Kill Kazuki's Guards
- Kazuki's chopper is heading for the Casino
- Look out - here come more Yakuza
- Kill Kazuki
- Go to Toshiko's apartmant
- Kazuki Kasen - Killed by Toni on Toshiko's order for neglating her.
- Toshiko Kasen - Kills herself after learning of her husband's death and to be free.
- Unlike The Da Nang Thang, it is impossible to "cheat" at the sword fight; the helicopter parked on the roof is invulnerable to prevent it being destroyed with a rocket fired from the adjoining roof, and there are two men with assault rifles who will gun the player down if they use any weapon but the katana.
- The compound in Belleville Park remains owned by the Yakuza by 2001, where it is given over to Claude to be his safehouse in the events of Grand Theft Auto III.
- Kazuki's Maverick is one of few obtainable vehicles. Watch this video.