|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Location:||Ryder's House, Ganton|
Los Santos Vagos
|Unlocks:||Robbing Uncle Sam|
|Unlocked by:||Home Invasion|
- "There's a train that's gonna make an unscheduled stop down the way. It's got a, how do you say, little somethin' somethin' onboard for you boys."
- ― Frank Tenpenny
Carl pays another visit to Ryder, who is making his own "water" (marijuana dipped in embalming fluid and then laced with PCP) after he couldn't find it in his backyard. While Carl and Ryder are talking, Tenpenny and his accomplices drop by to inform the two that there will be an army munitions train passing through town shortly, and that enemy gangs such as the Ballas will attempt to raid the train.
The two immediately depart, arriving at the train only to find the Vagos have ambushed the train first and are attempting to offload munitions, while fighting the Grove Street boys. Once the Vagos are eliminated, the Ballas show up and attempt to take the train. Not wanting to lose the munitions, Carl jumps onto the train. Ryder promptly jumps into the back of his Picador, who waits with a GSF member driving behind the train, with Carl throwing some boxes to him. After acquiring a sufficient amount of munitions, the two are pursued by the police. They go to the nearby Pay 'n' Spray to lose the police, and drive back to Ryder's home.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Drive Ryder's truck to the ammo train.
- Shoot the Vagos robbing the train.
- Protect the train from the Ballas.
- Climb onto the back of the train.
- Toss the munitions boxes to Ryder.
- Use the nearby pay 'n' spray to lose the cops.
- Take the crates back to Grove Street.
- During the cutscene, Carl briefly disappears for a few seconds and reappears again when Tenpenny informs him and Ryder about the weapons train.
- Several players experience a glitch when throwing the boxes for Ryder to catch. Instead of throwing the boxes, the boxes are instead dropped most of the time, even if the users used max power for the throw. This usually happens if the frame limiter on the player's computer is switched off.
- The song heard in the pre-mission cutscene is "Fantastic Voyage" by Lakeside, which can also be heard on Bounce FM.
- The mission features similar objectives to the GTA Chinatown Wars mission Stealing the Show, as both missions require the protagonist to throw crates to a moving pickup.