London's crime lord Harold Cartwright. The gang is ran from 1961 to 1969 by Harold Catwright, until he is killed. The gang most likely dissolved as most of the members were killed.Cartwright Gang is a gang led by one of
- Harold Cartwright — boss of the gang. He leads the gang until 1969 when he is killed by the protagonist.
- Beryl — a member and sister of Harold. She is killed on orders of the Crisp Brothers when she also says that she hasn't seen Harold.
- Cyprus Phil — a member who is forced to tell where Harold is hiding by the protagonist, he is then killed when he says that he hasn't seen him in donkeys, on orders of the Crisp Brothers.
- Keith — a member who gives instruction to the player at the first mission.
- Chalkie — a member who steals drugs but gives returns after the police almost find it. He is, in turn killed by the player.
- Honest Ray — a member who orders the protagonist to bring 2 gang members to his garage.
- Unnamed friend of Harold's — a member who drives a Myni with Harold in order to escape London. He is killed by the protagonist.