The Cement Truck is evidently a cement mixer mounted on a large standard cab truck chassis. The vehicle is based on an Internatonal Harvester S-2500 truck and is heavy but powerful and once it accelerates to full speed, it is difficult to stop. The Cement Truck is also revealed to be unstable, often tipping over to its side on rough terrain.
The cement function is static, so it can not dispense any cement; however on one mission a cutscene shows the cement pouring out. Although cement cannot be dispensed, the back barrel's rotating rate can be adjusted; this can affect the balance of the Cement Truck in some cases.
- The default radio station in the Cement Truck is K-DST.
- The Cement Truck appears briefly in the second GTA V Trailer
- In most heavy duty trucks, the rear drive axles would normally come with double wheels than single wheel as seen in the GTA SA Cement Truck.
- Two different Cement Trucks are present in GTA V
GTA San Andreas
- Driving around the industrial parts of Los Santos, like Ocean Docks and southern Willowfield.
- Two are located in the Angel Pine Junkyard in Angel Pine, Whetstone.
- Can be seen driving around the LVA Freight Depot, Las Venturas
Grand Theft Auto V
- Can be seen driving around the Port of Los Santos.
- In GTA V, the Cement Truck is called the HVY Mixer.