Central Los Santos Medical Center
Front view of the hospital.
|Name:||Central Los Santos Medical Center|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Real World Counterpart:||LAC+USC Medical Center|
The Central Los Santos Medical Center is a general hospital in Grand Theft Auto V bordered by Capital Boulevard, Crusade Road, Davis Avenue and Innocence Boulevard, in the eastern side of the neighborhood of Strawberry in Los Santos, San Andreas. It is based on the LAC+USC Medical Center of Los Angeles.
The Central Los Santos Medical Center serves the southern neighborhoods of Los Santos. It has departments of Urology, Radiology, Ultrasound, Endoscopy and Medical Physics, as well as an emergency room and a chapel.
Due to its location in a heavily gang populated area, the hospital is presumably quite busy and is always receiving patients (ambulances will often be seen leaving the hospital on calls). The medical center has gained negative criticism for its bad doctors and healthcare in the TV commercials of the Mount Zonah Medical Center.
- Ambulances spawn frequently on the hospital's parking lot.
- One or two Air Ambulances can also spawn on the hospital's roof, which can be accessed by stairs, though it may take a few visits to spawn.
- In GTA Online, the player can find helicopters like the Maverick, Buzzard and Cargobob on the helipad after achieving certain ranks.
- One of the 50 spaceship parts can be found on the roof.
- The hospital's logo is the Rod of Asclepius, a serpent-entwined rod that is the symbol of medicine and health care.
- Gang members such as those from the Varrios Los Aztecas and Los Santos Vagos will sometimes spawn on the sidewalks behind the hospital.