Chamberlain Hills is a low-income neighbourhood with a high crime-rate and high gang activity. The area exists of low-income housing projects mostly populated by gang-members, such as Crystal Heights or the All Swell apartments. One business is however situated in the area, but is for rent. The neighbourhood has a population of 1,402 as of 2013.
It is one of few neighborhoods where the Strawberry Ave passes by. Chamberlain Hills doesn't have much other transport opportunities else than by road. Chamberlain Hills also contains half of Forum Drive.
Places of Interest
Roads and Streets
- It is the home of one of the sets of The Families gang, the Chamberlain Gangsters Families.
- The neighborhood may have been named after Wilt Chamberlain, who played for the Los Angeles Lakers from 1968−1973.
- If Franklin walks near CGF members, they will greet him by saying things like, "What up Franklin!" or, "Hey what's good Franklin", and, "What's up Frank". This shows that Franklin must be well known and respected by members of the Chamberlain Gangsters Families due to his involvement with CGF. CGF members will attack Franklin however, if he harms any of the other CGF members.
- Cats can be heard meowing or hissing here, but none are present.
- In the mission, Chop, Lamar mentions that nobody out here is gangbanging, and that it just looks like that.
|Neighborhoods and districts in Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Alta • Backlot City • Banning • Burton • Chamberlain Hills • Cypress Flats • Davis • Del Perro • Del Perro Beach • Downtown Los Santos • Downtown Vinewood • East Los Santos • East Vinewood • El Burro Heights • Hawick • La Mesa • La Puerta • Legion Square • Little Seoul • Mirror Park • Mission Row • Morningwood • Murrieta Heights • Pacific Bluffs • Pillbox Hill • Rancho • Richman • Rockford Hills • South Los Santos • Strawberry • Textile City • Vespucci • Vespucci Beach • Vespucci Canals • Vinewood • Vinewood Hills • West Vinewood|