|Not to be confused with Radio X.|
|Location:||Vespucci, Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Genre:||Punk Rock, Hardcore Punk, Skate Punk, Crossover Thrash|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
- "Real Punk. Real West Coast."
- ―GTA V Website
- Agent Orange - Bored of You (1980)
- Black Flag - My War (1984)
- Circle Jerks - Rock House (1985)
- Fear - The Mouth Don't Stop (The Trouble With Women Is) (1985)
- Off! - What's Next (2013)
- The Adolescents - Amoeba (1981)
- The Descendents - Pervert (1985)
- The Germs - Lexicon Devil (1978)
- The Weirdos - Life of Crime (1977)
- T.S.O.L. - Abolish Government/Silent Majority (1981)
- Youth Brigade - Blown Away (1983)
- Suicidal Tendencies - Subliminal (1983)
Exclusive for PS4, Xbox One, & PC versions
- D.O.A. - The Enemy (1980)
- MDC - John Wayne Was a Nazi (1980)
- The Zeros - Don't Push Me Around (1980) *
- X - Los Angeles (1980) *
- D.R.I. - I Don't Need Society (1985) *
- Redd Kross - Linda Blair (1982) *
( * These songs were orignally cut from previous-gen releases.)
Keith: "Channel X - the home of punk rock, rebellious slogans and really great vintage T-shirts. Only joking! They made us cut on the rebellious slogans for advertising purposes! But we do have a great line of vintage T-shirts and all things retro, including the incredibly retro concept of actually giving a shit about something."
Keith: "We're keeping it very real here on Channel X. We are rebelling hard against theme parks and car parks and developing in national parks and all the other shit we specialize in down here in the world capital of plastic - Vinewood, USA. We've dedicated our lives to the pursuit of truth, and what have we learned? Punk rock ain't always true, and Vinewood ain't always bad! Sometimes you want nothing more than a glib ending and a plastic resolution to everything. Keep dreaming, America. It's time for my training montage."
Keith: "This is Channel X and we are bringing you some of the stuff that you would not normally hear on any of the other radio stations. So go fuck yourselves."
GTA V's trackID.gxt2 database reveals more songs were planned to appear on the station but were not included in the final version.
- Agent Orange - Bloodstains (1979)
- Bad Religion - We're Only Gonna Die (1982)
- Circle Jerks - Dude (1985)
- The Alley Cats - Nothing Means Nothing Anymore (1978)
- The Descendents - Ride the Wild (1979)
- The Germs - Manimal (1979)
- The Gun Club - Sex Beat (1981)
Additionally, there were tracks sent by Posh Boy Records at Rockstar's request that were rejected and didn't appear on the trackID.gxt2.
- Agent Orange - Everything Turns Grey (1981)
- Agent Orange - Miserlou (1981)
- Catch 22 - Stop The Cycle (1982)
- Channel 3 - Manzanar (1982)
- Channel 3 - You Make Me Feel Cheap (1982)
- Ill Repute - Clean Cut American Kid (1982)
- Kent State - Radio Moscow (1982)
- Negative Trend feat. Rik L Rik - Black and Red (1978)
- Pariah - All The King's Men (1983)
- Shattered Faith - I Love America (1981)
- Simpletones - California (1979)
- Stepmothers - Guardian Angels (1981)
- Stepmothers - Rub It In (1981)
- Symbol Six - Beverlywood (1982)
- Symbol Six - Ego (1982)
- The Nuns - Media Control (1979)
- The Nuns - Suicide Child (1979)
- Youth Gone Mad - Life, Sweet Life (1982)
- Youth Gone Mad - Oki Dogs (1981)
- This is Trevor Philips' favorite radio station, as it is the default station for his Bodhi.
- This is the favourite radio station of the Blaine County chapter of The Lost MC.
- This station appears to be a successor to Radio X, though Channel X plays punk music as opposed to the grunge of Radio X.
- This is further proven by one of the station's stingers, which says "We've been Radio X for too long!", implying that the station was previously known as Radio X.
- The logo of the station looks somewhat similar to Television X, an adult television channel in the United Kingdom.
- Channel X might also be a parody of Channel V, a music video TV channel.
- Songs from this station play in Ammu-Nation stores with shooting ranges in Pillbox Hill, Cypress Flats & Little Seoul, as well as inside the Tequi-la-la & tattoo parlors.
- L.C.H.C. is indirectly referenced by Keith as "the punk scene in Liberty City."
- A British lady's accent can be heard during one of the station's stingers, serving as a reference to the London punk scene.
- The song "My War" by Black Flag will always play after Trevor enters his Bodhi and loses the cops after killing Steve Haines in The Third Way.
- It's Unleashed FM, a radio station in GTA 1 which plays hard rock.
- Radio X, a radio station in GTA San Andreas which plays alternative rock.
- L.C.H.C., a radio station in GTA IV which plays New York hardcore, hardcore punk, and crossover thrash.