|Genre:||Punk Rock, Hardcore Punk, Skate Punk, Crossover Thrash|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
- "Real Punk. Real West Coast."
- ―GTA V Website
- Agent Orange - Bored of You (1980)
- Black Flag - My War (1984)
- Circle Jerks - Rock House (1985)
- Fear - The Mouth Don't Stop (The Trouble With Women Is) (1985)
- Off! - What's Next (2013)
- The Adolescents - Amoeba (1981)
- The Descendents - Pervert (1985)
- The Germs - Lexicon Devil (1978)
- The Weirdos - Life of Crime (1977)
- T.S.O.L. - Abolish Government/Silent Majority (1981)
- Youth Brigade - Blown Away (1983)
- Suicidal Tendencies - Subliminal (1983)
GTA V's trackID.gxt2 database reveals more songs were planned to appear on the station but were not included in the final version.
- Agent Orange - Bloodstains (1979)
- Bad Religion - We're Only Gonna Die (1982)
- D.R.I. - I Don't Need Society (1985)
- Red Kross - Linda Blair (1982)
- The Alley Cats - Nothing Means Nothing Anymore (1978)
- The Clash - This is Radio Clash (1981)
- The Descendents - Ride the Wild (1979)
- The Germs - Manimal (1979)
- The Gun Club - Sex Beat (1981)
- The Zeros - Don't Push Me Around (1980)
- X - Los Angeles (1980)
- This is Trevor Philips' favorite radio station, which rather fits his psychotic personality. It is also the default station for his Bodhi.
- In Los Santos, this is The Lost MC's favorite radio station.
- This station appears to be a successor to Radio X, though plays punk music as opposed to the grunge of that station.
- This is further proven by a stinger played before songs, which says "We've been Radio X for too long!", implying that this station could have been Radio X but renamed.
- The logo of the station looks somewhat similar to Television X, an adult television channel in the United Kingdom.
- Channel X might also be a parody of Channel V, a famous TV channel which plays video music.
- Songs from this station play in most Ammu-Nation stores in Los Santos.
- L.C.H.C. is indirectly referenced by Keith as "the punk scene in Liberty City."
- In one of the singers, a British lady's accent can be heard. This may suggest that the station may have at one point played punk songs from the U.K, despite the station's playlist entirely consisting of punk rock songs from California. This also supports the fact that The Clash's song "This Is Radio Clash" was meant to be on this station before it was cut.
- The songs Lexicon Devil was featured in the skating game Tony Hawk's Underground 2 and one of the cut songs, Los Angeles appeared in Tony Hawk American Wasteland video game.
- It's Unleashed FM, a radio station in GTA 1 which plays hard rock.
- Radio X, a radio station in GTA San Andreas that plays alternative rock.
- L.C.H.C., a radio station in GTA IV that plays New York hardcore, hardcore punk, and crossover thrash.