|Game:||Grand Theft Auto III|
|Location:||Salvatore's Gentlemen's Club, Saint Mark's|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
|Unlocks:||Cutting the Grass|
Triads and Tribulations
|Unlocked by:||Salvatore's Called A Meeting|
Salvatore and 'the fellas' are going to discuss business and he wants Claude to look after his wife, Maria Latore. Using the same black limousine driven in "Salvatore's Called A Meeting", Maria asks Claude to drive her to her drug dealer, Chico, who is at the Kurowski Station for the Portland El service in Chinatown. Claude complies and whilst she is talking to Chico, he tells her of a party taking place in a warehouse in Atlantic Quays. Maria has Claude drive her to the party, which is raided by the Liberty City Police Department. Maria manages to get back into the car driven by Claude, who drives her back to Salvatore's Gentlemen's Club.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Drive Maria to Kurowski Station
- Drive Maria to the party
- Drive Maria safely back to Salvatore's mansion
The reward for completing the mission is $10,000. Doing so unlocks the missions Cutting the Grass and Triads and Tribulations. It also unseals any missions for Luigi and Joey that were incomplete at this point.
- The player can kill Chico after he finishes talking to Maria. A large sum of money can be acquired from the body.
- The player can kill Maria if they kill Chico before Maria talks to him and she will bail. You will then have the opportunity to kill her.
- The default radio station in the Limo is Rise FM, hinting it may be Maria's favourite radio station.
- This is the same mission in GTA Vice City but Beta.
- This is one of the two missions, where the player can get the Black Stretch, the other one being Salvatore's Called a Meetting. The main difference is that this Stretch has only unique color, the other one having unique color and also being comprehensive-proof.