|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
|Full name:||Charles Martin|
|Place of birth:||America|
|Main affiliation:||Criminal Underworld|
Charles Martin is a 51 year old senator from Alderney in Grand Theft Auto IV. He supports giving greater authority to border security. He has a "history of corrupt business practices" such as embezzlement of state funds (1997), tax evasion (2000) and fraud (2003), but remains in office. He also has ties with the Liberty City underworld, supposedly to the Gambetti Family helping them to eradicate foreign criminals.
- Famous real-life cases of fraudulent politicians include Duke Cunningham, James Traficant and Webster Hubbell.
- He has the same last name as Angus Martin, though it is unlikely if they are related.
- His name is probably based on Charles Martinet, the voice actor of Mario from the Mario series.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Charles
Place of Birth: Alderney City, Alderney
Affiliations: Linked to Organized Crime throughout Liberty City.
- 1997 - Embezzlement
- 2000 - Tax Evasion
- 2003 - Fraud
- History of corrupt business practices.
- Ties to the Liberty City underworld.
- Alleged misappropriation of state funds.