- For other uses of the name "Charlie", see Charlie.
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
The Lost and Damned
|Date of death:||2008|
|Voiced by:||James Yaegashi|
- "LCPD! Freeze motherfucker, I said freeze!"
- ―Charlie last words.
After The Lost Brotherhood stole heroin from The Angels of Death as part of a gang war, Elizabeta Torres agreed to help the Lost find a buyer. Eventually, she found Charlie who claimed to be a member of the Triads.
At the drug deal, Niko Bellic, Playboy X and Johnny Klebitz are present. Charlie starts to act nervous which raises Johnny's suspicions. After the deal breaks up due to Johnny's suspicions, Charlie and his bodyguard open fire on the group. He is killed in the ensuing shootout.
- GTA IV
- Blow Your Cover (Killed)
- The Lost and Damned
- Buyer's Market (Killed)
- A man working for the FIB named Agent Jones will later call Johnny, stating that Charlie was a colleague of his. He asks Johnny to give information to the FIB. Johnny, staying loyal to The Lost Brotherhood, refuses to do so.
- James Yaegashi, who voiced Charlie, also provided his voice for San Fierro Triads leader Wu Zi Mu in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- During "Buyer's Market," Johnny cannot kill Charlie because after the cutscene, he is immediately killed by Niko.
- Even if Niko doesn't kill him, the dialogue with Agent Jones and Johnny won't change.