Checkpoint Charlie is an asset mission in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. It is available after the purchase of the Boatyard in Viceport, Vice City. After the cutscene, the mission can be activated by the player, by either entering the Squalo or Cuban Jetmax located by the jetties. The objective of the mission is to collect packages strewn across the waters. The countdown timer starts right away after the cutscene at two and a half minutes.
The reward for completing this is $5000, the boatyard asset will generate up to $2000 a day, and one more step closer to 100% completion of the game. After completing this, each completion will result in a different reward, time, and weather condition until the mission is completed for the fifth time.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Collect the packages before the time runs out
- Checkpoint Charlie was a port in the Berlin Wall.
- The packages in this mission are also the same model as a Hidden Package in Grand Theft Auto III.
- It's recommended for the player to take the Squalo instead of the Cuban Jetmax because the Squalo is faster, making it more easy to complete the mission.
- There's a boat parked behind the last checkpoint, if the player fails the mission close to them, the boat will automatically disappear.
|iPad 2 Version|