Tommy Vercetti about to go through one of the race checkpoints
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City|
|Target:||Complete the course|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Player death
Time runs out
Asset generates up to $2,000 a day
|Unlocks:||Cap the Collector (optional)|
|Unlocked by:||Purchase of the boatyard|
The reward for completing this is $5000, the boatyard asset will generate up to $2000 a day, and one more step closer to 100% completion of the game. After completing this, each completion will result in a different reward, time, and weather condition until the mission is completed for the fifth time.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Collect the packages before the time runs out
- Checkpoint Charlie was a port in the Berlin Wall.
- The packages in this mission are also the same model as a Hidden Package in Grand Theft Auto III.
- It's recommended for the player to take the Squalo instead of the Cuban Jetmax because the Squalo is faster, making it more easy to complete the mission.
- There's a boat parked behind the last checkpoint, if the player fails the mission close to them, the boat will automatically disappear.
|iPad 2 Version|