|People's Republic of China
|Anthem: March of the Volunteers
|Official language(s)||Standard Chinese|
|Establishment||1 October 1949 (as the PRC)|
|-||estimate||1 350 695 000 (as of 2012)|
The People's Republic of China, more commonly known as China is the most populous state in the world. Located in East Asia, it is a single-party state governed by the Communist Party of China (CPC). It is the third largest country in the world. Its capital is Beijing, and it is bordered by Russia and Mongolia to the north, Vietnam, Laos, and Myanmar (Burma) to the south, India to the west, North Korea to the east, and has the 11th longest coastline on the east.
There are a few references to the country in the GTA Series. Many gangs or characters from China appear in the games.
References in the GTA Series
- The Triads gang appear in Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. They are also mentioned in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
- There is a Triads gang in Liberty City.
- There are several Triads gangs in San Fierro and Las Venturas.
- Wu Zi Mu, Ran Fa Li, Guppy, Katie Zhan and Su Xi Mu are Chinese.
- The Triads appears in all the Universe's games.
- The Triads play a major role in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars.
- There are three Triads gangs in Liberty City.
- Huang Lee, the protagonist of GTA Chinatown Wars, is Chinese.
- Wu Lee, Hsin Jaoming, Chan Jaoming, Zhou Ming, Ling Shan, Xin Shan, Eddie Toh, Wei Cheng, Tao Cheng and his translator are Chinese.
- There is a Chinese triad gang in Grand Theft Auto V that ferries to Port Yangshan of Shanghai.
- The AK-47 and Bullpup Rifle in GTA V are made in China.