|Game:||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Player's death|
Tony's car destroyed
|Unlocked by:||I Luv LC|
- "Yeah, about that. Rocco has a tendency to promise more than he can deliver."
- ―Gay Tony.
After the game's introductory mission, Luis receives a text message from Tony to meet him at the Maisonette 9 club. Upon your arrival, you'll watch as Luis heads inside automatically, and waits for Tony to conclude a phone conversation. Hereafter, Tony rushes Luis back outside. It appears he needs to be driven to a location in Chinatown, to do bussiness negotiation for Rocco.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in Tony's car
- Take Tony to Dragon Heart Plaza
- Escape from the building
- Get in Tony's car
- Take Tony home
Complete the mission in 5:20
Take less than 10% Damage
Have 70% accuracy or higher
Only headshots were used to kill the Triads.
Get into the Schafter and drive over to Chinatown. Tony will give you an Assault SMG, which Luis will call some "sci-fi shit". When you finally arrive at the meeting, you'll see a Chinese mobster speaking with a familiar character. After Luis is rather clear that he and Tony aren't patsies to sort out the Chinese character's licensing issue, a gun is drawn. Seemingly in a bind, Luis eventually overpowers the Chinese mobster, kicking the gun out of his hand and sending him into an unconscious swoon on the concrete ground. Unfortunately, a bullet is fired off from the gun, and the noise from the shot has alerted his friends.
Time to go. Use the P90 to descend the building, killing everyone in your way. Some enemies will have grenades, so be careful in those narrow hallways. There is a Combat Shotgun in one of the unfinished rooms, and some armor in another. Once you reach the bottom, drop Tony back at his house. Mission Passed.
- Shooting the Chinese mobster after Luis knocks him out, no matter how much or where, will never kill him. In fact, it is almost certainly true that he was programmed to be undefeatable so that his appearence in a TLAD mission could prove itself canon.
- When Billy Grey is speaking with the mobster, he is almost certainly arranging the Triad ambush on Johnny, which takes place in that very room. He says that he hopes "his brother" will be taken care of. The mobster remarks that "the definition of family loyalty must be different in this country". Billy says a "disloyal Jew bastard" (Johnny is Jewish and defiant of Billy) isn't worth much to him. This dialogue ultimately confirms that Billy actually set Johnny up, thus answering an unanswered TLAD story problem.
- Roman Bellic, Brucie Kibbutz and Billy Grey all make cameo appearances in this mission.
- Luis' reference to the Assault SMG (P-90) to being "Some sci-fi shit", is most likely a reference to the Science Fiction Show "Stargate SG-1" which features the P-90 heavily as their main weapon of choice.
- The Triad's apperance is different from TLAD. His face looks more detailed and his voice changed