|Game:||Grand Theft Auto Online|
|Conditions of mission failure:||The team runs out of lives.|
Helicopter is destroyed.
Equipment is destroyed.
|Unlocked by:||Achieving level 70.|
- "Slept with a cop last night. Woke up with handcuff marks, stubble burn, and intel on a raid they're doing on one of my labs. Dunno which one, but the chopper cordinating's coming in from the North East. Ron's setup some dune buggies at a good vantage point for you. Find the cops, take 'em out, and bring any equipment they appropriated."
The police are investigating one of Trevor's meth labs. Trevor doesn't know which one, but he has knowledge that a police chopper is coming from northeast, probably heading to the lab. Ron prepared a few dune buggies at a lookout on the top of a hill in Senora National Park just south of Sandy Shores, where the team needs to wait till the helicopter shows up. When the helicopter appears, the team will drive the buggies and follow the helicopter to the meth lab. The meth lab is in Great Chaparral, the team will need to eliminate a wave of LSPD officers investigating the area, and then steal equipment hidden in a Granger. The team needs to deliver the equipment to Trevor's trailer. An FIB Granger will follow from the south and a Police Bike with a female officer will be stationed on Joshua Road to intercept the team delivering the Granger.
- Go to the vantage point.
- Get in a Dune Buggy.
- Follow the helicopter.
- Protect the meth lab.
- Retrieve the equipment.
- Deliver the equipment to Trevor's trailer.
- The LSPD units do not spawn at the meth lab until the chopper is triggered by a team member getting into a dune buggy at the vantage point.
- The team does not have to use the dune buggies to follow the chopper. Players are free to get out of the buggies and into personal vehicles.
- Players can drive along Route 68 and easily beat the chopper to the meth lab and pre-clear the LSPD units.
- The Granger can be taken from the meth lab prior to the arrival of the chopper, but at least one team member must remain at the lab until the chopper arrives to trigger the final objective.
- Despite all the cops being killed, no wanted stars will be gained by the team.
- This mission marks one of only two appearances of the Police Bike in Online (the other being Crooked Cop with Vasquez.
- Whilst the Police Bike rider is also female here, it is unlikely to be Vasquez as she is killed in Crooked Cop which is unlocked much earlier in the online sequence of missions.
- Despite the rural setting, the police officers and police cars are from the city (although the location is still within Los Santos County).
- In one of the ending cutscenes, the camera will be facing in the garage, and sometimes the Granger will be hilariously glitching like crazy.
- The mission was removed from GTA Online after update 1.18/1.19 as players were reporting issues with the equipment spawn at the meth lab. Presumably this is another temporary removal while the mission script is bugfixed.