|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
|Full name:||Clarence Little|
|Date of birth:||1985|
|Place of birth:||Liberty City|
|Date of death:||2008|
|Home:||East Holland, Liberty City|
|Main affiliation:||East Holland Drug Gang|
|Voiced by:||Jerry Clicquot|
- "This scumbag's been pushing drugs, pimping women, you name it, he's done it."
- ―Francis McReary.
- "Head of a Heroin and Crack Cocaine distribution operation. Controls at least one Project Housing block in East Holland."
- ―LCPD Database.
Clarence was arrest three times by the LCPD; in 1999 for intenting to sell drugs, in 2005 for promoting postitution, and most recently in 207 for burglary.
Events of GTA IV
- Clarence: "Yo, yo, yo. Man, you got me, chill. I surrender. You wouldn't kill an unarmed man, would you?"
- Niko: "This isn't my choise. The police want you dead."
- Clarence: "Yo, it's that rat cop McReary, ain't it? He don't like a younger brother with ambition. Tell you what, I'll reform. I'll get out the game. Get a GED or some shit. Make something of my life. McReary is going to think I dead, word. Come on, boss. Don't kill me, boss. I'm too young to die!"
- —Clarence being threatened by Niko.
Francis McReary orders Niko Bellic to eliminate Clarence, as he lacks an evidence to either arrest or assault him, and because Clarence threatens to expose McReary's corruption. Niko agrees to kill Clarence, but only for $5000.
Niko arrives at East Holland, where Clarence and his gang are located. Clarence's men notice him and attack him, only to be shot by the hired killer. Upon seeing Niko, Clarence runs away, being chased by Bellic, who kills all of Clarence's men in the proccess.
Niko eventually corners Clarence in the rooftop of his apartment complex. Clarence drops his pistol and pleads for his life, promising to quit his life of crime. At this point, Niko has the choice of either sparing Clarence, letting him escape, or killing him with a shot to the neck.
Either choice, Clarence's right-hand man threatens to expose McReary's involvement in the gang's massacre by Niko. Under Francis' orders, Niko kills the man with a sniper rifle.
- NOTE: this random encounter is only available if the player spared Clarence in the mission Holland Nights.
- Niko: "Come on, man. Don't be a dick."
- Clarence: "I may be a dick, but you's a bitch!"
- ―Clarence attempts to kill Niko.
As it turns out, Clarence has been bitter over being threatened at gunpoint, and seeks revenge on Niko. Encountering Niko at East Holland, Clarence pulls his pistol, saying that he won't let anybody "make [him] beg anymore", and attempts to kill Niko.Niko takes cover, pulling his weapon and shooting Clarence to death, taking him out for good.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Clarence
Place of Birth: Liberty City
Affiliations: Member of East Holland drug gang
- Criminal Record
- 1999 - Possession Controlled Substance: Intent to Sell
- 2005 - Promoting Prostitution
- 2007 - Burglary
- Head of a Heroin and Crack Cocaine distribution operation.
- Controls at least one Project Housing block in East Holland.
- Recently approached the LCPD offering to give evidence on police corruption in exchange for leniency.
Video walkthroughGTA 4 - Random Character 13 - Clarence Little (1080p)(01:30)
- East Holland, Algonquin
- Take out Clarence.
- Clarence is one of only two characters that can be killed in both a storyline and random encounter mission,the other one being Brian Jeremy from The Lost and Damned.
- It is possible to beat Clarence until his health is low enough that he enters the 'wounded' phase during his encounter. Despite surviving, this will complete his encounter.
- He looks similar to Playboy X.