- "Peace and prosperity be damned."
- ― Johnny Klebitz
A cutscene plays showing the main members of The Lost MC motorcycle club leaving their clubhouse and riding through Alderney to meet club president Billy Grey, who has just been released from a court-ordered rehab. The members arrive at the Westdyke Memorial Hospital, where they see Billy speaking with his parole officer and his sponsor from the drug treatment program. Billy's parole officer and sponsor leave, before Johnny Klebitz, the club's Vice President and the protagonist of the DLC, walks up to Billy and hands him his motorcycle jacket.
Billy gets on the back of Johnny's bike and the members ride back to the clubhouse. Once they arrive, the club members celebrate Billy's return with some drinks. However, the mood changes when Billy questions Johnny over the location of his bike, with Johnny explaining that he offered it to the Lost's rivals the Angels of Death as a peace offering, and also to pay for Billy's legal fees. Billy demands that Johnny retrieves the bike, which leads to another argument. Eventually, both men calm down and agree to retrieve the bike. Outside the club, Jim Fitzgerald reveals that they had asked mechanic Pretty Boy to store the bike, so the members ride to his garage in Bohan Industrial. When they arrive at the garage, Johnny and Jim ask Pretty Boy for the bike, but Pretty Boy denies knowledge of the bike's whereabouts. However, Billy reappears, and prompts Johnny and Jim to "extract" the information out of Pretty Boy. Jim starts up a bike and Johnny forces Pretty Boy's face against the rear wheel, cutting his face. At this point, Pretty Boy admits that the Angels of Death took it to a scrapyard in Northwood, Algonquin. Johnny, Jim and Billy leave to retrieve the bike, but not before Billy breaks Pretty Boy's jaw with a hammer in a final act of brutality.
Johnny leads the club members to the scrapyard in Algonquin, where they find Billy's bike and roughly a dozen Angels of Death members. The members storm the scrapyard and kill the Angels of Death, and Billy reclaims his bike.
Now the leader again, Billy drives out of the scrapyard and leads the remaining members back to the clubhouse in Alderney. When they return, the mission is completed.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Ride to The Lost clubhouse
- Ride to the chop shop
- Ride to the Angels of Death hangout
- Take out the Angels of Death
- Get back on your bike and follow Billy
- Abandoning the shootout will not fail the mission, so the player can replenish their health if it is running low.
- If the police begin to chase Johnny whilst he is carrying Billy on the back of his bike, Billy will draw a pistol and shoot at the police.
- During the introductory cutscene, whilst The Lost MC are riding in formation through the streets of Alderney, Niko Bellic can be seen walking on the pavement wearing his default clothing, bumping into a pedestrian and saying something to them in Serbian.
- During the introducity cutscene, the police officers inside the Police Cruiser are actually LCPD officers instead of Alderney State Police officers.
- The title of the mission is a possible reference to Escuela of the Streets, where Manny Escuela says at one point: "I'm clean, man, serene. Fucking serene."
- When Johnny rides back to the clubhouse from the hospital, the radio on his bike will be tuned into Liberty Rock Radio and "Highway Star" by Deep Purple will always play.
- The Gang Burritos encountered in this mission are locked.
- If the following bikers are caught behind, they will "jump" ahead to catch up. This can be seen evident on the radar, where the blips will appear to jump ahead.