|For the mission in Grand Theft Auto Online, see Cleaning the Cat House.|
- "I know a guy who can sell us all the guns we need...which is, trust me, quite a lot."
- ― Jerry Martinez
Victor Vance meets Sergeant Jerry Martinez, nervous that the drugs he is stashing for Martinez will be found. Martinez calms Victor down and asks him whether he has a problem with guns morally. Victor, despite being nervous, agrees to run another errand for Martinez; who uses Victor's sick brother as bait.
Victor drives over to Phil's Depot in Viceport and asks for Martinez's money. Phil tells Victor that he has not got the money on him and takes him to where the money is being kept. Phil informs Victor that the place, 101 Bayshore Avenue, has been taken over by the Cholo street gang and they evicted him. Victor says he will get the money and Phil leaves.
Victor kills the Cholo gang members outside the house before entering the building and killing the two gang members inside. After collecting the cash from under the floorboards, Victor returns the money to Martinez in the Fort Baxter military base.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go and meet Phil Cassidy
- Get into Phil's truck
- Make your way to Phil's old place
- Get rid of the Cholos outside Phil's place
- Go inside
- Deal with the rest of the Cholo in here
- Take the money back to Martinez
Post mission pager message
- Unknown to Victor, this apartment later will become one of his safehouses right after he gets kicked out from the army.
- A pre-release screenshot (shown below in the gallery) shows Victor with an Assault Rifle in this mission, which cannot be obtained at this point in the game without using cheats.
- Also, in the same screenshot, the Cholo Sabres are white, instead of yellow.