|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door muscle car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
The Clover is a classic muscle car in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Clover appears to be a combination of a 1968 and 1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass. The front features headlights like the 1969 Cutlass but the grille is not split, like the '68. Turn signals have also been added, and the sides bear cues from the '68 ( such as the chrome strip and the vent window), but the vinyl roof body style could be from either of the two.
The Clover features a mismatching front quarter panel on the driver's side, as well as a mismatched passenger door and trunk lid which gives the car the appearance of a poorly maintained muscle car.
The Clover's handling is very similar to that of the Sabre. Acceleration and speed are very impressive, but come at the cost of the overpowered engine in an FR layout, which predisposes the Clover to frequent fishtailing, and generally quite poor performance on slippery surfaces. The vehicle's cheap construction also makes it extremely susceptible to damage, catching fire quite easily.
The Clover can be modified at any TransFender garage:
- Colors (Two for the body color; Allows the car to have a single body color)
- Hood (One hood vent available; Square)
- Exhausts (Four exhausts are available; Large, Medium, Twin and Upswept)
- Nitro (Three mods available; x2, x5 and x10)
- Spoilers (Two spoilers available; Champ and Race)
- Wheels (Ten wheel models available; Import, Atomic, Ahab, Virtual, Access, Twist, Off Road Wheel, Cutter, Mega, Grove, Switch and Shadow)
- Car Stereo (Bass Boost)
- The default radio station in the Clover is K-JAH West.
- Along with the Tampa, the Clover features a "Beater" paint scheme (even if it is resprayed in a TransFender or a Pay n Spray.
- The Clover, Sabre, Savanna, Voodoo and Stallion all feature the same engine sound/exhaust note.
- The Clover, along with a few other vehicles, has suspension that sways. It can be seen most prominently when the player turns a corner.
- Pre-release pictures of the Clover shows that it had a different rear bumper and taillights.
- Although the Clover is based off a 1968 and 1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass, the name is a likely reference to the Chevrolet Nova.
In GTA San Andreas, it is commonly found driving around Los Santos and San Fierro, with some occasional appearances at the Old Venturas Strip in Las Venturas. It can sometimes be found parked across from Zero's RC.