(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian van|
|Body style||Full size van|
|Capacity||4 (driver and three passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
The Clown Van is basically a Speedo, but features various different modifications which aren't available for its regular counterpart. It has a colorful "Fiddler The Clown" paintjob with some unique cosmetic features such as a red nose attached to the grille and horns attached to the roof. It also features custom rims, whitewall tires and a clown horn as stock. The van also has a backfire effect.
The Clown Van handles the same as the regular Speedo. It has an average acceleration as well as an average top speed.
- The Clown Van is notorious for being extremely rare, appearing in only in the mission Grass Roots. The vehicle is unobtainable during this mission.
- Currently, the only known way to obtain the Clown Van is by editing a save file using a USB device.
- The default radio stations in the Clown Van are FlyLo FM and Soulwax FM.
- While driving a Clown Van, a lot of strange sounds can be heard coming out of the van during the drive. These sounds can be usually triggered by driving high speeds, hitting bumps or crashing into something. The sounds probably come from the clown nose at the front bumper.
- Even though it cannot tow small trailers, a rear hitch can be seen.
- It can be driven online in any race that features Vans. However, it cannot be kept by the players.