(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door tuner hatchback|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
- For nightclubs, see Category:Clubs.
The Club is a two-door car in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Club is a two-door hatchback that resembles a Volkswagen Polo with the front of a 1987-1989 [[w]:Volkswagen Golf Mk2|Volkswagen Golf GTI]]. In comparison to similar hatchbacks, the Club is actually one of the largest of its class, comparable in size to the Mesa. The car's name presumably being a play on that of its real-life counterpart (golf club).
Due to its design, the car's performance is mixed. While possessing good top speed and acceleration as well as stable cornering as a result of its front wheel drive (at the expense of torque), the suspension of the Club is stiff, making the vehicle unsuitable for high speed offroading as its higher center of gravity as a result of its large but light construction makes the car unstable and susceptible to rollovers. Its relatively high ground clearance, however, makes the Club more suitable for off-road driving than similar vehicles such as the Flash.
Like the Volkswagen Golf, the Club is FWD.
The Club can only be modified at TransFender, encompassing:
- Side Skirts
- Nitro (All)
- Bass Boost
- One can be found outside of Millie's House, but the player will have to get 50% percent with her before she will allow Carl to use it.
- Common in Prickle Pine, Old Venturas Strip and The Strip.
- Common in the west of Los Santos i.e. Vinewood, Temple, Market, etc.
- Common in some parts of San Fierro.
- One of the Carl Johnson's girlfriends, Millie Perkins, owns a pink Club with the license plate reading SPANK, which is a reference to her love of S&M. Strangely, only the front license plate of her club reads "SPANK"; the rear is a random plate like usual.
- Also, the license plate may be a reference to the drug SPANK.
- The default radio station in the Club is SF-UR.
- The Club spawns around when the cheat "faster cars" is activated.
- The Club is possibly a hatchback variation of the Vincent
- The Club is probably manufactured by Vulcar as it is similar to a Volkswagen model.