(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door convertible|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
- "The Cog cabrio is a top-end luxury car that combines elegance with performance. A car that says, 'I'm a man with money but also a modicum of taste'. A car that says, 'I'm not afraid to transfer $185,000 over an insecure internet connection to an unknown entity'. A car that says, 'You never accepted me, Dad, but look at me now'."
- ―Legendary Motorsport webpage
The Cognoscenti (pronounced Con-Yo-Senti) Cabrio is a 2-door version of the existing Cognoscenti. Its design is based after the real-life Bentley Continental GT. The car seems to have the same bonnet and front fascia as the Cognoscenti but has more sloping lines that lead down the side to the rear end. It has the traditional front grille found on the normal Cognoscenti with 3 air intake vents. The front bumper features horizontal chrome strips either side of the main grille, just below its bottom edge. All of these intake grills are painted black. One vent is in the middle with two smaller side vents on the sides.
The sides of the car features a more straight line design until it reaches the rear fender and quarter panel. The car has side skirts that fall low to the ground. The side windows feature chrome trim along the edges and the B pillar is finished with a black polymer. The car features a rear-side window that follows the sloping design line and falls to the rear fascia. The rear of the car is a hatchback like design with the same general look as the normal Cognoscenti. The Cognoscenti shooting brake features large 10-spoke wheels with wide track medium-profile tires.
The car features a two-piece folding hardtop that stores in the trunk area under the truck lid. The top takes very little time to be raised or retracted. most likely the fastest in the game.
Visibly it is clear that the car's suspension is focused more on comfort, in its debut appearance, when it was it hit it showed that it has a fairly loose anti-roll bar setup within its suspension system. The exhaust note sounds notably sportier than the more hushed saloon version and as a result suggests better acceleration (possibly also due to more than likely lighter weight).
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
196 mph / 315 kph
Rear wheel drive
- Poppy Mitchell owns a pink Cognescenti Cabrio. She can be seen driving it during her Paparazzo mission, and can be taken after the mission is completed; it features a unique license plate that reads POPPYMI5.
- Molly Schultz owns a red Cognoscenti Cabrio which is seen mostly during the mission Legal Trouble.
- Can be bought for $185,000 from Legendarymotorsport.net.
- Cognoscenti, a sedan version of the Cognoscenti Cabrio.