|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Full name:||Colonel Fuhrberger|
|Home:||Los Santos, San Andreas|
- "Get off my ridge, you Viet Cong bastards!"
- ―Colonel Fuhrberger
Colonel Fuhrberger is a minor character in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Colonel Fuhrberger is a retired colonel from Vietnam who now lives in East Beach, Los Santos. He still keeps military memorabilia, a fact discovered by LB. Ryder and Carl Johnson enter his home in the mission Home Invasion and steal crates of guns and ammunition to help fight the Ballas gang. Colonel Fuhrberger is not seen or mentioned after the mission Home Invasion, and his fate is unknown, although the player can kill him during the mission. However, if the player murders Colonel Fuhrberger, this will probably complicate the mission as it will immediately result in a two-star wanted level, in which Ryder will respond "That pussy called the cops!" His home is enterable anytime after completing the Home Invasion mission.
- GTA San Andreas
- Home Invasion (can be killed)
- The inside of his home has a very similar layout to The Johnson House.
- If the player doesn't kill him and makes to much noise Ryder claims he called the cops.
- If the player returns inside Fuhrberger's house after calling the cops he is gone but there is also a side door in his house. It is unknown if he is in his garage.