| MISSION |
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Location:||Premium Deluxe Motorsport, Los Santos|
Michael De Santa
|Conditions of mission failure:|
Household residents alerted
|Abilty to play as Michael
- "Franklin heads to Rockford Hills to repo a car for Simeon."
Complications is a mission in Grand Theft Auto V given to protagonist Franklin Clinton by car dealer Simeon Yetarian. Fellow protagonist Michael De Santa is also playable during the mission's final sequence.
Simeon orders Franklin to steal a yellow Karin BeeJay XL from Michael's mansion. Before arriving at the house, Simeon will call Franklin, showing his anger after failing to deliver the Bagger from the previous mission. Upon arriving, Franklin knocks out the gardener and proceeds to sneak into Michael's home. Franklin needs to navigate the house in a stealthy manner, passing through the kitchen, and entering the garage to steal the car. Franklin manages to successfully steal the car and drives away from Michael's home back to the dealership. Suddenly Michael, who was hidden in the truck's backseat, points a gun at Franklin's head and threatens him, asking him who he is working for and to do what Michael says. Franklin stops near the dealership, and Michael then orders him to drive through the dealership window. A short cutscene plays where Michael quickly gives Franklin some cash and tells him to leave the scene. The player then has to beat up Simeon. After sufficiently beating Simeon enough, another cutscene is triggered. Michael orders Simeon to leave his son alone, and then threatens him not to cross him again.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Mission Time - Finish the mission in 5 minutes
- Can't touch this - Take no damage during the fight with Simeon (with a succesfull dodge and counter-attack)
- Dirt Nap - Knock out the gardener with a stealth attack
The player can play as Michael and can now use Michael's mansion as a safehouse.
- This is the first appearances of Tracey De Santa, Amanda De Santa and Kyle Chavis, and the last storyline appearance of Simeon.
- Michael didn't recognize Franklin from the mission Franklin and Lamar. This is probably because he only talked to him for a brief moment this also happens with Jimmy If the player sneaks into Jimmys room.
- When Michael places a handgun to Franklin's head in the car, he refers to the gun as a 9mm. Yet in Ammu-Nation, the gun's description says its a .45 caliber.
- When the player crashes into Simeon's dealership, the Beejay XL he is driving has a noticeably more aggressive engine tone; in reality, this is simply a unique sound effect played over this one scene but the player can keep it by storing it in his safehouse's garage.
- The objective in this mission "Can't touch this" is likely a reference to the famous MC Hammer song "U Can't Touch This".
- If the player switches to Franklin after the mission, he will talk to Lamar on the phone telling him about how they got fired because of Lamar stealing the motorcycle and Franklin crashing the car.
- Simeon Yetarian will call Franklin, yelling at him for ramming the SUV through his dealership, even though Franklin states how Michael had him at gunpoint.
- After completing the mission and heading to Michael's house as Michael, Franklin's special Buffalo may appear to still be there, which can be saved in Michael's garage.