The Content Creator is an upcoming feature in Grand Theft Auto Online. A beta version was released for GTA Online players on December 10, 2013.
The Content Creator allows players to make their own custom maps in game modes such as Race and Deathmatches. Rockstar Games also hints that there is the possibility of creating missions in the future as well. Upon completing creation of a Job, you may publish it to the Rockstar Games Social Club. Some have been Rockstar verified, appearing on the map permanently for all players.
- The feature was first introduced in Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition, another Rockstar game.
- When creating a race at the gameplay point of view (such as putting down checkpoints), the vehicle is indestructible.
- In Gameplay view, you can enter the small areas behind the doors of Apartments and Garages, however, in the actual Job, it cannot be accessed.
- Also in Gameplay view, jumping into a solid object will make the player ragdoll like in GTA V, although this is impossible in Online.
- In Race Creator, players are unable to add the starting grid or checkpoints in certain areas such as Los Santos International Airport and Fort Zancudo, as they count as restricted areas.
- Also in Gameplay view, the player is invincible from high falls.