|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories|
|Location:||Saint Mark's, Portland Island, Liberty City|
|Unlocks:||Salvatore's Salvation (after completing No Son of Mine and Overdose of Trouble)|
|Unlocked by:||Booby Prize|
- "What? You greaseball fuck!"
- — Toni Cipriani to Miguel.
Toni drops by Salvatore's home, walking in during an argument between Salvatore and Maria. Salvatore, whilst continuing to argue with Maria, informs Toni of a drug shipment that's about to come in to Liberty City. Salvatore asks Toni to drop by and make sure the drop goes off okay.
Toni takes three Leone Family members with him to Portland Harbor, where it is revealed the drug dealers are Colombian Cartel members, with Miguel among the group. Just before the trade, however, the Liberty City Police Department and FBI ambush the deal, and Toni calls Miguel a "greaseball fuck" for setting him up. Toni receives a three-star wanted level.
After gunning down the Cartel dealers, including Miguel who actually survived, Toni takes the Cartel's Patriot full of drugs and must lose the police. Thereafter, Toni takes the Patriot to one of Salvatore's lock-ups in Saint Mark's, completing the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get a vehicle with four seats and pick up some backup
- Pick up your backup
- Pick up your backup
- Head down to Portland Docks
- Take out the drug dealers
- Get in the drugs vehicle and get the hell out of there
- Lose the cops
- Take the vehicle to Salvatore's lockup
- Get out of the vehicle and leave the garage
The reward for completing the mission is $1,000. Provided the player has passed No Son of Mine and Overdose of Trouble, completion of Contra-Banned should unlock the Salvatore's Salvation for Joseph Daniel O'Toole.
Post mission phone callEdit
Joseph Daniel O'Toole: Hey Toni! It's JD. I hear it all over: you're headed for big things. I just hope you don't go forgetting about your old pal JD when you get to the top. Right? Hey, drop by some time okay buddy.
- If the player leaves Portland Harbor without the Cartel's drug-loaded Patriot, the player will eventually fail the mission as the drugs have been "seized" by the police.
- The mission is one of two in the game where the player can acquire an FBI Cruiser, when it appears alongside conventional police cars during the raid. However, in order to store it in their garage, the player must leave the harbor, thereby failing the mission.
- You can kill Miguel but it won't fail the mission, although he still appears alive in GTA III (which is set 3 years later).