|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
- "National chain of hipster coffe houses. The opening of a Cool Beans is one of the first indicators that the death of a neighborhood's cultural identity is iminent."
- ― Description at LCN.com.
The company appears to be based on The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and the Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea, judging by the design of its stores. It is the second biggest coffee chain in San Andreas after The Bean Machine, and like its competitor is a popular hipster hangout spot. The company owns four stores in the city of Los Santos, which sell coffee, tea, cakes, juices and sandwiches.
- "Cool beans" is a slang term used to describe something pleasing, great or remarkable.
- "Cool beans" may be a reference to an iconic scene from the cult comedy film Hot Rod, where the words are repeated numerous times.
- The Cool Beans in Mirror Park is the location of the Strangers and Freaks mission Rampage 5
- Amusingly, in the game's Traditional Chinese language option, the company is referred as Bean Machine and vice versa.