- "OK time to prove yourself. For reasons that don't concern you, I have an urgent need to thin out the police presence in Los Santos and I was thinking you could cause a diversion... pay some police stations a visit, cause some chaos, leadthe cops on a merry dance out of town. I'll have grenades and an armored car waiting for you at the factory. Yes, that kind of chaos."
- — Description
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto Online|
|Conditions of mission failure:||The team runs out of lives.|
|Reward:||$5,000 (first time)|
$2,500 (second time and up)
|Unlocked by:||Achieving rank 19.|
Lester needs to lose his problems with the LSPD to make his heists and other operations easier. For this, Lester orders the team to destroy several law enforcement vehicles around the state. The team will gain a modded yellow Dominator from the warehouse with suppliers. The first target are two cop cars in a police station in western La Mesa. The next target is a riot van in a garage near the Vespucci Canals. At this point, the team has normally a three-star wanted level, the next target are three police bikes in Rockford Hills. Now, the team heads to the main entrance from the Bolingbroke Penitentiary to destroy a Prison Bus. After losing the cops, the team needs to go to Lester's safehouse, where they get their pay.
- Collect the supplies from the warehouse.
- Destroy the cop cars.
- Destroy the riot van.
- Destroy the police bikes.
- Destroy the prison bus.
- Lose the Cops.
- Go to Lester's safehouse.
- The easiest way to complete the mission is to have one person waiting at the riot van and one waiting at the police bikes while the other player(s) destroy the cop cars. The person at the riot van then destroys it with sticky bombs or grenades. Then the person at the police pikes destroy them with grenades or stick bombs. Then the players destroy the prison bus together.
- After destroying the prison bus, you must lose the cops. If all players have a wanted level and one player loses their wanted level, every player in the lobby loses their wanted levels.