Credits in The Lost and Damned can be seen following completion of "Get Lost". During the credits the player may see different scenarios from TLAD, and the original GTA IV. Whether it be from one protagonist's point of view or in some cases together. During the credits three different songs can be heard playing: "Every Picture Tells a Story" by Rod Stewart, "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC, and "China Grove" by The Doobie Brothers. The following can be revealed:
- Niko and Roman finding their apartment building burning, then moving on to and arriving at Roman's cab depot, which is aflame as well. Johnny Klebitz can be seen passing by the depot as Niko and Roman depart.
- Niko Bellic chooses the fate of Ivan Bytchkov. The camera, however, pans away before a decision can be made by the player to prevent a canon ending.
- The first part of the chase from Shifting Weight, with Niko down below.
- Museum shootout from different points of view. Johnny Klebitz coming out of museum from the right exit, Niko shooting his way out the left exit and stealing a PMP 600, and Luis Fernando Lopez escaping via the roof and shooting into the skylight.
- A police car rides to the Bank of Liberty, where Niko, Patrick McReary, and Derrick McReary are in the process of robbing it.
Closing Credits Video
- The Museum shootout scene hinted that Luis will be the next protagonist and the release of The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- When the apartment is burning while Niko and Roman pass, if you look closely Niko is wearing a suit from Perseus, while the bridge hasn't been opened yet.
- This is Patrick McReary, Derrick McReary, Vladimir Glebov, and Ivan Bytchkov's only appearance in TLAD.
- After Niko shoots Vlad, the player can see Roman rushing in immediately, with a blood stain on his stomach. This character model of Roman is the same as the one used in Crime and Punishment, when Mikhail Faustin shot Roman in the stomach.