The Morozov Mob is a crew in GTA V that is based on the leaders real life connection to Russian mobs and the actual Morozov family.
The actual Morozov family was officially made in Russia pre 1400s after a large number of slaves ran away from there owner and started there own community. When he Russian government found the slaves and attempted to return them to there owner, the slaves fought back and after many years the Russian government concluded just to let the slaves become citizens. when asked what there names were for documents (without having an last name) many of them said (insert first name) and Morozov (Morozova if a female). This is the last name of their "owner".
The leader (Juicekid313) is a Morozov (mothers maiden name not official) and also related to an unknown Russian mafia crime family. When creating a crew he just put two and two together.
and the reasons for the choices.
- Maverick : less windows, great to avoid gunfire.
- Granger: 8 passengers or Baller (Version II): 4 doors and faster then Granger.
- Oracle: 4 doors and great speed/handling.
- Speeder: its free and fast.
- Cuban 800: 4 passengers and good takeoff.
- AK 47: we're Russian.
- Killing is senseless if not provoked.
- Do not kill "Bambis" or early on players.
- Bounty kills are OK.
- If you are in an session where you are in trouble with other players go to the Los Santos Customs in Harmony there is a door to the left of the garage doors that you can enter. If there is other crew members online text them to request backup.
- If you have a bounty or you see another member that happens to have a bounty feel free to kill them as long as the person gets 50% of the bounty.
- The Los Santos Coustoms in harmony is the crew meet up due to being in close proximity to multiple resources (repair shop, airstrip, store, clothes) and being secluded from the main city.