|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Unlocked After:||Franklin and Lamar|
- "Heavy-duty crowbar forged from high quality, tempered steel for that extra leverage you need to get the job done."
- ―GTA V description on Rockstar Games Social Club.
The Crowbar is a melee weapon featured in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online. It is also seen in Area 69 in the mission Black Project in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas as props and in the Drug Dealer's Apartment in Grand Theft Auto IV with a similar paintjob, but cannot be used.
The crowbar is featured as a quick-hitting, one-handed melee weapon, and alongside the Golf Club and the Baseball Bat, is considered fairly hidden among the melee weapons (they are not purchasable at Ammu-Nation).
Grand Theft Auto V
- Between a stack of pallets and a green waste bin in a parking spot under the brick building with a large bell on it at the Clucking Bell Farms factory in Paleto Bay.
- One can also be found on top of a sunken freighter off the southeast coast of the land mass.
- A third one can be found in the mine, near the middle of it. Looking at the map, the very bottom road will curve upwards towards the middle of the mine, and at the very top there's a very short road going straight north. On this outcropping there are two small houses and two porta potties. The crowbar is lying on the ground in front of the porta potties.
- A fourth is located on a metal staircase leading up to the second story of the Los Santos Customs building in Vinewood, near Michael's mansion.
- At the You Tool store in the Grand Senora Desert left to the entrance under the washing machines.
- Behind the Hang Ten Surf Shop in Chumash on the eastern side of the Great Ocean Highway, lying on the ground in an area filled with other tools and woodworking equipment.
- On top of a sunken freighter near the train bridge in Banning.
- At the western edge of Marina Drive, Sandy Shores.
Grand Theft Auto Online
- Can be found during certain activities such as the Team Deathmatch map "Cargo" or the Last Team Standing map "Cypress Flats".
- Also can be placed (and subsequently found) in Content Creator maps.
- The Crowbar bears a similar paintjob to the one in the Half-Life series where it's depicted as Gordon Freeman's signature weapon.