|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of GTA Wiki|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Unlocked After:||Accessing Paleto Bay.|
The Crowbar is a melee weapon featured in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online. It is also seen in the Drug Dealer's Apartament in Grand Theft Auto IV with a similar paintjob, but cannot be used. They can also be seen as props in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- Between a stack of pallets and a green waste bin in a parking spot under the brick building with a large bell on it at the Cluckin' Bell Farms factory in Paleto Bay.
- One can also be found on top of a sunken freighter off the southeast coast of the land mass.
- A third one can be found in the Davis Quartz mine, near the middle of the mine. Looking at the map, the very bottom road in the will curve upwards towards the middle of the mine, and at the very top there's a very short road going straight north. On this outcropping there are two small houses and two porta potties. The crowbar is lying on the ground in front of the porta potties.
- A fourth is located on a metal staircase leading up to the second story of the Los Santos Customs building in Vinewood, near Michael's mansion.
- At the You Tool store in the Grand Senora Desert left to the entrance under the washing machines.
- Behind the Hang Ten Surf Shop in Chumash on the eastern side of the Great Ocean Highway, lying on the ground in an area filled with other tools and woodworking equipment.
- In GTA Online, they can be found during certain activities such as Last Team Standing (Cypress Flats).
- The Crowbar bears a similar paintjob to the one in the Half-Life series where it's depicted as Gordon Freeman's signature weapon.