(Rear quarter view)
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Price||$3,000 (Story Mode)|
- "This beach cruiser is top of the line relaxation. Made in America, which explains why you're paying 6 times the price of foreign made beach cruisers. But when you're out for a beautiful day in the sunshine and feel like stopping by your ex-girlfriend's house to key her car, you want to look relaxed and inconspicuous. It's for the guy who says, "I'm so god damn relaxed, I just don't care that I'm paying several grand for a bike that goes slowly on flat paths by the beach and doesn't even have brakes.""
The Cruiser is a bike in Grand Theft Auto V.
The bike is modeled after the Beach Cruiser bike style, which was popular in the 1930's. Built primarily for the rider's comfort, the bike features a large seat, inverted handlebars, wheel fenders, and a sturdy frame. It is sold by the Pandmcycles.com website for $3,000. It is the most expensive bicycle in the game.
The Cruiser is the slowest bicycle in the game, reaching a top speed of around 20 km/h. It is the heaviest bicycle in the game, and as a result, the player cannot execute bunny hops or even wheelies on it, but stoppies are still possible. In compensation of speed and weight, it has a good handling, better than all other bicycles, except the BMX.
- Can be bought at Pandmcycles.com.
- Can be found in Vespucci Beach at Mr. Spoke Bike Rental.
- Can be found in the garden of a white mansion in Rockford Hills, not too far from the pool.
- Strangely, the website Pandmcycles.com claims that the bike lacks any type of brakes, yet in the game, the player is able to brake. This is most likely because older bikes such as the Cruiser does not have handlebar brakes that most modern bikes do, so the only way to stop would be moving the pedals in the opposite direction, hence that the bike does not have "true" brakes.
- The Cruiser's bell is unique, different than the other bike's bell.