|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Location:||Yellow Jack Inn, Sandy Shores|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
Tao Cheng dies
The Translator dies
|Unlocked by:||Trevor Philips Industries|
- "Trevor takes care of his business competition."
Trevor arrives at the Yellow Jack Inn and confronts Tao and his translator. When they mention they want to pursue other jobs, Trevor threatens them to tell him who they are working with, the O'Neil brothers. Trevor, now furious, proceeds to the O'Neil ranch, calling to threaten Elwood O'Neil on the way there. Upon arrival, Trevor kills the guards and goes to the basement where the O'Neill's meth lab is located. Trevor then picks up a gas can and leads a gas trail outside through the house, where he can use any weapon to ignite the trail. This causes the house to explode. Trevor then leaves the area.
- Go to O'Neil ranch.
- Kill all the O'Neil brothers and reach the meth lab.
- Pick the Jerry Can.
- Make a gas trail from the meth lab to the outside of the house.
- Shoot the gas trail.
- Leave the area.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Headshots - Kill 10 enemies with a headshot.
- Unmarked - Complete with minimal damage to health and armor.
- 2 Birds 1 Stone - Kill 2 enemies with one shot.
- Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 80%.
The Senora Beacon Newspaper
"Police in Blaine County are requesting increased resources from the state to deal with the latest outbreak of drug-related violence. The highly lucrative crystal methamphetamine trade seems to be headquartered in the towns around the Alamo Sea, while it is also believed several Mexican cartels also have a presence in the area. Police have attributed several recent massacres to an on-going turf war thought to involve four or five gangs from Los Santos and two or more local operations. Some recent shootouts have been so bloody, some local politicians are calling for increased firepower and have requested either military or paramilitary support to control recent events. Don Percival, CEO of Merry Weather has offered his company's services."
- @calliejj16 - "shit anotha meth lab destroyed at the alamo sea gettin very worried about my supply"
- @grapeseedcharlie - "Just heard about the massacre up at the O'Neils. Whole farmhouse burned to the ground. Never liked the bastards but that aint right."
- The name comes from the British game show The Crystal Maze.
- This mission was first revealed in the second GTA V trailer.
- In the trailer, Trevor ignites the gas with a Molotov cocktail while in the artwork he uses a Zippo lighter, but in the game, it can only be ignited by shooting the gas.
- As he enters a vehicle on the way to the ranch, due to his anger, he'll comment that he hates the radio currently tune in then he switched to Channel X. This is one of two times in the GTA Universe that a protagonist will change the radio station on their own. The first being in GTA IV, when Niko Bellic turns the radio off in That Special Someone.
- When Trevor switches the radio stations, he will always switch from Los Santos Rock Radio (that will be playing The Doobie Brothers - What a Fool Believes), to Channel X (that will be playing T.S.O.L - Abolish Government/Silent Majority).