|Vehicle class (GTA V)||Planes|
|Vehicle type||Civilian fixed-wing aircraft|
|Body style||Twin-prop fixed-wing aircraft|
|Capacity||2 (pilot and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
- "One of the best-selling aircrafts of all time, with the Cuban 800 you really are buying a piece of history, rusted rivets and all. This light engine plane might look like it was put together with one of those Krapea hex keys, but these bad boys were built to last. Plus for $32,000 you can't exactly expect a cocktail bar and a stripper pole."
- ―Elitás Travel webpage.
The aeroplane is available in white-and-blue (the most common variant), white-and-red (rare), and black (uncommon).
The Cuban 800 is powered by two 4-cylinder piston engines. These engines are good enough to propel the aeroplane, but nothing further. If one engine fails in flight, the Cuban 800 can be flown on the other for one safely, at the cost of decreased airspeed and maneuverability; if one engine fails on the ground, it is impossible to get the plane in the air. In some cases however, when the entire plane is shot or damaged instead of only the engine, the plane can only be flown on a single engine for a short time before the other one starts smoking and fails. The weight of the plane severely affects performance - the nose, in particular, causes the plane to constantly sink. It is, however, highly reliable and can take quite a few beatings.
The Cuban 800 is suitable for leisurely flight, but where performance and manoeuvrability are essential, it is not the ideal aircraft.
- Can be bought for $240,000 from ElitasTravel.com.
- Can be found landing and taxiing to a hangar next to Trevor's at Sandy Shores Airfield.
- Sometimes when switching to Trevor he may be flying a black Cuban 800.
- Sometimes can be found flying away from Fort Zancudo.
- Sometimes can be found outside Michael's hangar, behind a Mammatus.
- The ElitasTravel.com description of the plane states that the plane is worth $32,000. This contradicts with the actual price of the plane which is $240,000. The most likely cause for this is that Rockstar Games believed the price was too low and forgot to change the description. This has been fixed in GTA Online.
- The plane can be flown upside down for some time, but loses altitude at a gradual rate.
- The name is a likely reference to the Cuban Eight aerobatic flight figure-eight manoeuvre.
- In Story mode, when switching to Trevor, he might spawn flying an all-black Cuban 800 above Redwood Lights Track. It can be stored at his hangar at Sandy Shores Airfield.
- The Cuban 800 will be all black when purchased from ElitasTravel.com.
- When an NPC pilot exits the plane, he will always walk into the spinning propeller, killing him. This is likely a bug.