(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian motorcycle|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto IV (Beta)|
The Lost and Damned
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Manufacturer||Western Motorcycle Company|
In GTA IV, it is featured in the game's screen shots and a beta version of its file exists in the PC version of the original game. It is the motorcycle most used by The Angels of Death, and is based on a customized Harley-Davidson Sportster 1970-th years, or the Harley-Davidson Street Bob. The Daemon features an Orange flame decal to make the bike rare. Colors from the Pay 'n' Spray include black with blue flames, black with white flames and black with red flames.
The bike maintains mostly the same appearance in GTA V, with the major change being the seat and handlebar colors now being a dark tan rather than black. Both seats also are embroidered with Lost MC insignias.
In Game Events
During the course of GTA V, it has become one of the primary bikes used by the Los Santos chapter of The Lost MC.
The Lost and Damned
- Commonly found in North Holland ridden by Angels of Death members, especially while riding a Diabolus.
- Commonly driven by the Angels of Death in the Gang Wars, along with the Angel.
- May spawn while driving a Baller Sport at West Vinewood.
- Rarely found at Burton, Hawick and West Vinewood.
- Making a job for Downtown Cab Co. involving The Lost Brotherhood, you can find the bike ridden by Lost MC Members.
- The player (using any of the 3 characters) can come across a "Snatched" random encounter, where a group of The Lost Brotherhood members are attempting to kidnap a girl on South Mo Milton Drive, Vinewood Hills. If the player eliminates the bikers, he will be asked to escort the woman back to her place. During the trip the player will encounter more members of The Lost MC riding on Daemons. The bike can be obtained by killing the members and stealing it.
- If the player is riding the bike and quick saves the game, then loads a different save, the bike can be seen ridden by civilians in the area of the loaded save. This is an exploit that can be used to obtain the motorcycle as well.
- Spawns during missions involving the Lost.
- Also spawns during the Lost Gang Attacks located under the Del Perro Pier.
- Also spawns during the day time at Lost MC gang war near RON Alternates Wind Farm.
- Can be found being driven randomly when Simeon requests it in his texts.
- As evidenced by the beta files in GTA IV, the bikes' name was meant to be Daemon.
- The default radio stations for the Daemon are:
- The Daemon's original orange color can not be resprayed after it's color has been changed.
- The only paint jobs the Daemon can have that aren't flames are black and chrome.
- Some of the Daemon's addable parts could be a nod to some of the other cruisers in Grand Theft Auto IV e.g: back seat from the Wayfarer, clutch and brake levers from the Zombie and Angel.
- In Grand Theft Auto IV, the Daemon was a bike ridden by the Angels of Death but in Grand Theft Auto V it is ridden by The Lost. The seat logo is now changed from Angels of Death to The Lost.
- In Grand Theft Auto V, you can customize the Daemon to look exactly like the HD Universe's rendition of the Wayfarer, with the exception of a different paintjob.
- in Grand Theft Auto V, the Daemon can spawn painted red, this is a reference to the 1987 film "Mannequin", in which the main character drives a bike similar to the Daemon.
- In The Lost and Damned the bike has an electric starter. In GTA V, however, it uses a kickstarter instead, along with an unique starting animation not found on any other bike.
- In GTA Online, the Daemon cannot be purchased online, and only appears during missions and gang attacks involving The Lost MC. Because the game despawns vehicles from missions once it's completed and doesn't allow you to make a vehicle obtained from a gang attack your personal vehicle, acquaring this bike as is a bit tricky; first you need to find a Lost MC gang attack and take the bike from there, then you need to trick the game into thinking the bike was obtained from regular traffic. To do this, you need to ride the bike to any Job marker, open the job lobby as the host, and then quit to free roam without actually starting the job. The bike should be parked nearby, and once you get on it, the game considers it as if it was stolen from a pedestrian. You can now ride to any Los Santos Customs, and buy a tracker.