|Vehicle type||Civilian motorcycle|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA IV (beta only)|
|Manufacturer||Western Motorcycle Company (GTA IV)|
It is featured in the game's screen shots and beta version of its file exists in the PC version of the original game. It is the motorcycle most used by The Angels of Death, and is based on a customized Harley-Davidson Sportster 1970-th years. The Daemon features an Orange flame decal to make the bike rare. Colors from the Pay 'n' Spray include Blue, White,and Red. With changing these colors, it still keeps the flame decal but changes the colors.
- Commonly found in North Holland ridden by Angels of Death members.
- Commonly driven by the Angels of Death in the Gang Wars, along with the Angel.
- The Daemon plays the radio station Liberty City Hardcore by default when entered.
- When playing the mission Heavy Toll, if you push the Regina to Niko's safehouse in Bohan, you may find a unique silver and black Daemon.
- The Daemon's original orange color can not be resprayed after it's color has been changed.