|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
Grand Theft Auto V
- "Sensational and innovative fiction delivered in the form of a newspaper."
- ― Description at Bawsaq.com.
IN GTA IV, the paper appears to be lesser known in the game's setting, even lacking a website (when a similar paper, the Liberty Tree, operates one). Despite its obscurity, passing pedestrians may be depicted holding and reading the newspaper, and the newspaper is implied to be operating in a large, modern skyscraper in The Triangle, Algonquin, which bears both its name and its logo.
In GTA V, the paper have a much bigger influence. His central building can be found at the intersection of San Andreas Avenue and Las Lagunas Boulevard in Pillbox Hill, Downtown Los Santos. Ocasionally, after completing a mission, the player can read articles written by the Daily Globe in the in-game internet.
- Forrest Simon, news reporter.
- The newspaper possibly appears in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, as there is a "The Daily Globes" building in Garcia, San Fierro.
- Its phone number is 555-0111.
- The company's building on Las Lagunas Boulevard, in Downtown Los Santos appeared in the GTA V trailer.
- The newspaper is a play on the Daily Planet which is the paper that Clark Kent works for in the Superman universe. The main building of the Daily Globe also have a globe on his top, clearly resembling the main building of the Daily Planet.